Contact us

Contact (engl.)

Please note: An asylum application for Germany can only be filed in Germany. If you are still abroad and want to immigrate into Germany to apply for asylum, we are unfortunately not in a position to assist you.

Among the legal options for immigration into Germany and for living there are work visas or student visas. To find out more, please contact the German embassy in your country.